Social Media Marketer
Position Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Flexible – between Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM
Contract: Casual, part-time, full time and internships available
Location: Teneriffe, Brisbane 4005
- Knowledge of adobe suite for content creation
- A passion for marketing and building brands
- Completed or completing a bachelor’s degree
- Strong digital and social tools knowledge
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Highly proficient with social media platforms including;
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Able to take direction and follow a creative brief
- Maintain strong brand identity throughout all content
- Keen to offer up your own creative ideas
- Experience with Agorapulse is preferred – but not essential
Key responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling content across all social channels, ensuring it is timely, engaging and to brief
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media strategies and trends
- Assist in analytics and social reporting
- Completed or enrolled in an accredited marketing or communications course
- Able to travel to and from our office in Newstead
What’s on offer
- This is an unpaid internship that may lead to paid work in the future for the right candidates
- Part time, up to 3 days/week. We’re happy to discuss flexibility and hours with the right candidate.
- Interesting and highly creative social media work – including cute animals!
- Join a supportive and friendly marketing team that encourages the exchange of ideas
- Real world experience with mentorship from digital marketing experts
- Short-listed candidates will be required to perform a short creative test to measure efficiency, creativity and skill
Still at university? What about an internship?
Love social marketing? Want to learn from a team of highly talented marketers? Why not apply for an internship with us. Apply today! You will be working under and learning from our content coordinator, producing, scheduling and reporting on social content as required using Agorapulse and Google tools.