Do you have a passion for helping customers? Apply today!
Applications Closing: Friday 27th July 2018 – 4PM AEST
Position Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM
Location: Teneriffe, QLD 4005
We can hear you asking…what’s in it for me?
- Attractive bonuses
- Full training & development programs
- Pet friendly office
- Stocked kitchen of yummy goodies
- Experienced and supportive team
- Provide a high quality customer experience by attending to inbound and outbound sales opportunities through Salesforce to meet revenue targets.
- Presenting, promoting and selling our unique products and services direct to customers.
- Completing the needs analysis on every customer engagement to ensure high quality customer experience
- When interacting with customers, maintain a high level of enthusiasm that contributes to the customer experience.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer service experience to create raving fans and generate revenue.
- Inform and educate the entire organisation about sales performance, targets and departmental feedback through staff department meetings and communication.
- Liaise with marketing department to provide feedback or improvements for the overall customer experience.
- Team Leader positions available
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Customer first mentality
- Be a team player
Desirable Competencies and Experience:
- 3+ years’ phone sales experience
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce
- Basic knowledge & skills in Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (KPIs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills