BackyardCatenclosures.com.au is part of an Australian owned and operated Stable of Online Pet Brands that is conquering the online pet industry and we need a Digital Marketing Manager!
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be joining us at a significant phase of rapid growth not only internally, but also within the booming pet industry! Our business was created out of a mutual love for cats and all their fun, energetic feline ways, and around a belief that all cats deserve the best of the indoors, outdoors allowing these family companions an opportunity to enjoy nature, in safety.
Our business is built around a fundamental focus on continual improvement and that’s in everything we do. From development of our teams, developing the way we communicate with our customers through our branding, through to the development of our product. This fanatical belief in continual improvement ensures our product constantly evolves over time, to the high and exacting standards our customers have come to expect of our proprietary product over the past 10 years.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will play an integral role in supporting business strategy and the delivery of business-critical digital marketing programs to achieve key commercial targets. This role focuses on using digital channels to acquire new sales leads for the business and requires strong attention to detail both creatively and analytically.
Your ultimate goal will be that of Customer Acquisition – increasing website traffic and acquire new leads through the creation, implementation and execution of innovative digital marketing strategies that promote our stable of brands and our products. As part of this exciting role, you will also enhance our brand awareness within the digital space and take ownership of our social media strategy. Working with a number of different stakeholders across the business, your ability to communicate effectively across all levels is essential, as is your ability to manage multiple projects and time frames.
- Take the lead on, and collaborate with the wider team with the aim of delivering relevant digital campaigns across all digital channels
- Be the Brand Champion and take ownership alongside the Directors on all branding related initiatives
- Management and creation of EDM’s / Email Marketing and its related strategy
- Identify the best digital channels to drive customer acquisition for our niche target market.
- Management of SEO activities
- Alongside your peer, the eCommerce Manager, monitor statistics & tracking goals set up in Google Analytics
- Lead all interactions with and manage the relationship with external digital agencies to drive PPC performance to support SEO & social organic strategies
- Champion and own the overarching Social Strategy and implementation across all channels and mediums
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns against KPIs
- Review and analyse competitor links and activity and take action where necessary
- Have Creative Flair but love working in the Detail!
- Have a love and passion for pets!
- 4 + years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in managing highly successful digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing brand awareness activities
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A fabulous team player who builds strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project coordinating
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing)
How to apply:
- If you tick the boxes above and importantly have the passion and drive to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you!
- Please APPLY below and send through your resume and cover letter today.
- Location: Brisbane, 4005